Skip to main content

Dear Diary



Write 31 Days - Day 4
Dear Diary : Write a journal entry.


October 4, 2018
7:13pm

Dear Journal,

It's been a long day. I'm tired. In fact, I'm always tired. Eternally tired. Sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want to sleep. I have a theory. Rumplestiltskin didn't pause to rest and accidentally sleep for years and years. He did what many of us can only dream of: he escaped into the wilderness to avoid reality and get some peaceful rest. It's really not that hard to believe. Certainly more plausible than sleeping for 100 years. I'm rambling. Then again, when don't I ramble? My brain is like a carousel of thoughts that just never stops. No wonder why I'm always exhausted.
                                               Goodnight,
                                                          M.C

Comments